Thursday, January 25, 2007

Get Outta There!!!

Warning: Rant!

Can I just say that being pregnant is getting really old. Can I just tell you the things I have tried in the past 48 hours that have NOT sent me into labor?

*Eggplant Parmesan*
*Walking Three Miles*
*Bouncing on the Birth Ball*
*Pressure Points*
*Doing Married People things*

Can I just say that those have not worked. At all. And I have had little stupid contractions for two days that are just wuss contractions. Aaaarg! What's the deal?

2 comments:

Brenda Rae said...

Be Patient!!! For some reason they never go back in...

amy said...

well... you are still 1 1/2 weeks before your due date! that may have something to do with it :0)

i agree with brenda.... be patient. your world is about to be rocked forever & once Sydney is out, she'll be out FOREVER!!