Monday, April 23, 2007

What an eventful week! My computer crashed (and burned) last Sunday night during some daily maintenance, and Shawn came to my rescue. We took the opportunity to upgrade to the new CS3 and Lightroom, which is awesome! Lightroom allows me to edit photos on the fly during your wedding day, which means the reception slideshow will have a bit of extra 'paprika' (as Jack Black says)!

Mike and Ashley are getting married this June and we went out to Foristell to a new park with a gorgeous lake. Such a beautiful sky during sunset! Here is the slideshow!


The proof book cover!




And this weekend was also Calvary Mid Rivers' Children's Musical- a takeoff from American Idol but with no Sanjiyah! Yeah!





I am researching labs where we can upload these pictures for all families to print and download these images for comparative prices to W*lmart and Costmo :) Look for a link to be given in the next week or so!
I know moms and dads will want these. I can't get enough pictures of my Sydney!

Last month's baby!
Today's baby!Big as the toaster yet?



Look what I found!!

3 comments:

Brenda Rae said...

WOW so many things that make me smile - Mike and Ashley are ADORABLE!!! I can't wait for their wedding - a much anticipated event that has been what 3 years in the making???? Syd is getting huge and her smile is precious. Before you know it she will be 4 and telling you about the bones in her foot....

amy said...

it is really late & i should be in bed, so the mike/ashley slideshow will have to wait until tomorrow, but i LOVE the sydney pics. especially the black & white one! such a great picture & an infectious little smile!!

Deborah said...

What beautiful pics of a beautiful little girl! LOVE the black and white - you do something with a camera that is like garlic and pasta... got that extra something that enhances the flavor past wonderful.