Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter Sunday

So this Sunday was Easter! Calvary Mid Rivers had four services, Calvary West had two and Calvary Mills launched their first campus. Lots of people and lots of work for my husband, the church IT/video guy, who put in close to 70 hours this week to help make it all happen! Thankfully, he is snoozing right now next to me on the couch, and hopefully will be able to be in that state for at least eight hours tonight... Here are some pics from today:

Yes, Dave is pointing at YOU!



Dave the worship pastor yelling, "Bottles and Cans! Clap your hands!" Or something to that effect...



We had a gazillion kids singing, and tons of proud parents!


I noticed one of the Poteet kid that was a bit confused at the hand motions!



After the service I snapped a family shot of the Clancy clan! Dan was one of the pastors that married us!



We headed over to family, where Sydney met her cousin Alex:



Alex is six months old and adorable!!





I took WAY too many photos of them: See Cousin gallery!
Now I need to get to bad... it's past one am!

1 comment:

Brenda Rae said...

looks like you had a busy and fun day!