Monday, September 01, 2008

Labor Day!

I hope you did NO Labor today (except for my friend Becca who is pregnant and due with her first baby). We had a great time with family and spent a good part of the afternoon watching 'Hercules in New York'. An hour of my husband's life that he will never get back, he was sad to find out.



It was all worth it to see a young Governator wrasslin' a man in a bear suit in New York Central Park. Quality!



Totally random: I've been mentally making a vocabulary list with seldom used words that I find awesome. I'm in a pinch figuring out how and where to use them. I kinda need some help with ideas!

1. Lithe

2. Insolence

3. Charlatan

We had dinner over at Meemaw and Papa's house. Sydney had fun in the sprinkler!







MMMMM! Hose water!





93-year old Grandma Tuttle came down from Iowa with her sister Kay, son Bill, and 30 ears of Iowa corn picked just last Thursday. Yum! Sydney's favorite vegetable!

2 comments:

Brenda Rae said...

iowa sweet corn - the best in the world! missed you that weekend!

jenn said...

sprinklers.....what fun! i remember those days!