Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Pumping Action


So we broke down and bought a pump so Shawn can have 'Sydney' duty during the night... I was really leery of using it.. all I could think of was the Napoleon Dynamite time machine bit. I had these premonitions of yelling in pain to Shawn, "Turn it off! turn it off!" while the Medela pump makers just laughed at another chump mom.

BUT it turned out fine, and I was able to have a full night of sleep last night thanks to my wonderful husband. My only recollection of the night was Shawn laying down next to me around two a.m. and Sydney starting to cry a few minutes later. Shawn just cried out, "Noooooooo!" like Superman trying to turn back time after Lois died.

2 comments:

Brenda Rae said...

Impressive - poor Shawn but such a good guy. Hang in there one week down and 935 til she moves out!

AKA said...

That's hilarious!!!!