Thursday, September 14, 2006

Lots of Stuff!



Actually, I have an excuse why I haven't blogged- I forgot my password and signin. Plus I didn't have my blog in my Bookmarks so I couldn't find it for a while, lol! Not to worry, it won't happen again.

Megan Ross will have fun with this- last night I dreamt I was flying over fields of fruit and would swoop down and take bites out of every different thing and one of the fruits was a rambutan, which is native to Thailand: Megan always sends us pictures of her eating a ton of these.


But bigger news than dream fruit: We found out about Baby Ross!


It's a Girl! It's hard to tell, but her tiny mouth is open and she is saying, "Feed Me!"
I swear, I never thought a human being could experience hunger like this. "Eating Dreams" happen almost every night, and then I wake up and daydream about eating.

Here is a picture of me at seventeen weeks and then eighteen weeks:
That's six more pounds of baby fat inbetween those pics.
If you'd like to see what's going on in there periodically, you can bookmark our Baby Calendar.

Oh, and I HAVE to share the latest recipie that we gobbled up. I am making this for our Friend to Friend snack this Wednesday: Butterscotch Buns!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ewww! Durian is so gross! It smells HORRIBLE! But Thai's like it. I'm glad to hear that you apparently liked it in your dream!
It's a girl! Wow! that's so exciting! Man. i can't wait for this baby to get here.

Megan

Michelle Ross said...

Woops Megan! I meant the other fruit, rambatan. Who knows there would be two fruits that look like a porcupine.

Brenda Rae said...

OHHHHH my look at that cute belly!!!! Please tell me you will share names. I am thrilled for you guys. I agree with megan durian smells gross but harry eye ball are nummy.

Brenda Rae said...

i forgot - do you think that you can feel her move yet??? I didn't feel either of my kids until 22 wks, but some feel it earlier.

Michelle Ross said...

I can feel her moving a bit, kind of like pressure in one spot or the other. She likes to dance when I am just getting to sleep.

We are actually going though a mental list of names and haven't thought really seriously about it. I like 'location' names, like India, Arizona, etc. Shawn likes the name Isabelle. We will update on the choices but we probbaly will keep the final decision secret ;) sorry charlie!

Brenda Rae said...

ok jason and I don't think that either of you will be able to keep the secret - but also know that it is safe with us when you gotta tell!!!!

I'm not a big fan of location names - but it ain't my baby. That is the beauty of it - Isabelle is growing on me as more people use it. I think that Brenda is a mighty fine name.....

amy said...

the belly is definitely growing! i am stoked that you guys are having a girl.. we need some more baby girls around for the boys to choose from... so far, trip, quinn, & austin will be fighting over Kaylee since she is the only baby girl in care group now!

Brenda Rae said...

Kaylee is definitely going for an Iowa boy. I think our offer for her will be higher than yours. :)